- Report A Repair
- In an Emergency
- Repair Priorities
- Aids and Adaptations
- Contractors Identification
- Resident Responsibilities
Report a repair
Report a repair call Customer Services on 0303 303 0003
As a Broadland Housing Association resident, you can expect a prompt, efficient service when repairs are needed in your home. Your Tenancy Agreement gives full details about our obligations for home repairs.
When you call us, give us the following details:
- your name, address and contact phone number
- details of the item that needs repairing
- how and when we can gain access to your home to carry out the work
- whether you are hard of hearing or have difficulty getting to the door.
You can expect an emergency job to be completed within 24 hours, an urgent job within 7 days, and a routine job within 28 days.
Download our 'How to report a repair' leaflet
In an Emergency
If you need an emergency repair out of normal office hours, simply telephone 0303 303 0003 and press ‘option 1’.
Emergency out of hours repairs are coordinated by Invicta on our behalf.
Tell the message centre:
- You are a tenant of Broadland Housing Association
- Your name, address and contact phone number
- Details of the emergency
* Please note that calls to our emergency service are recorded.
- Break-in or breach of security to property
- Tenant locked out of property
- No electrics – total power failure
- Structural damage to property
- Burst pipe/flooding
- Faulty fire system
- Faulty emergency lighting system
- No heating and/or hot water
- WC facilities
- Partial loss of electrics
- No shower/bathing facilities
- Blocked drains
- Faulty smoke detector
- Faulty door locks / door entry system
- Insecure windows
- Temporary boarding up
- Water leaks / Roof leaks
- Replacement of heating appliances
- Replacement of hot water appliances
- Replacement of heating
- Hot water controls
- Slight leakage of water
- Change of tenancies
- Repair/replacement of dripping taps
- Adjustment of TV aerial
- Blockage to communal kitchen waste
- Ease internal doors
- Replace worn ironmongery
- Repairs to floor boarding/screeds
- Repairs to external joinery
- Repairs to external brickwork
- Repairs to internal wall tiling
- Repairs to cracked glazing
Aids and Adaptations
If you are registered disabled or have difficulty getting around your home, we might be able to provide some adaptations, such as grab/hand rails and ramps. Sometimes Social Services will meet these costs.
We set aside an amount of money each year to provide our residents with Aids and Adaptations. Please ring 0303 303 0003 for more information.
Download our Aids and Adaptations leaflet
Any contractor sent to your home by us will be carrying identification. For your own safety and security, please do not let anyone into your home without seeing their identification first.
If you are unsure whether or not BHA is responsible for a repair, please call us on 0303 303 0003.
If you’re a BHA resident, your Tenancy Agreement gives full details about our obligations for home repairs, and also lists items within your home for which you are responsible.
If you are unsure whether or not BHA is responsible for a repair, please call us on 0303 303 0003 or download the Tenant's Repair Responsibilities listed at the back of this leaflet.