Shareholding enables Broadland Housing to:
- Ensure that the organisation is fully connected to the neighbourhoods it operates within and to all Broadland Housing customers
- Provide appropriate mechanisms to ensure that customers of Broadland Housing are able to participate in our governance.
- Enable our corporate strategy to be influenced by its customers and the communities who live in the neighbourhoods we serve.
- Provide Broadland Housing with a network of supporters able to assist its mission
Advantages for customers and stakeholders:
- Becoming a shareholder gives Broadland Housing customers and stakeholders the opportunity to be involved in the way we are governed by attending the Annual General Meetings (AGM).
- Voting on changes to our constitution and receiving the annual accounts are a couple of the tasks shareholders undertake.
- Customers and stakeholders also get to hear about the direction of the business straight from “the horse’s mouth”.
If you are interested in becoming a shareholder please contact Njoki Yaxley (Business Support Advisor) on 01603 750 203, alternatively you can download our application form.